The beta WP Marketing Cluster organized as part of the One Million Woman Link Up (1MWLU) is conducting a drive to help participants lay the foundation for their personal LinkedIn Team 100. Their LinkedIn Team 100 will assist with boosting the visibility of their content and events on LinkedIn so they can grow their female LinkedIn connections, followers, and clients. In exchange, beta WP Marketing Cluster will share their content in their feed. Additional WP Marketing Clusters will be launched over the summer for the other women involved in the One Million Woman Link Up (1MWLU) and new sign-ups. The types of businesses involved in the beta WP Marketing Cluster include:
- Business coaches & consultants who give webinars and or create e-courses who want to fill their seats, sell their sponsorship/advertising packages, and attract speaking engagements.
- Business & networking experts & organizers who specialize in women’s business events (retreats, cruises, mixers, seminars, conferences, pop-ups, etc.) who want to fill their seats and sell their products
- Podcasters & vloggers as well as vodcasters who are looking to expand their female audience; fill their guest spots; and secure sponsors/advertisers.
- Authors that specialize in B2B topics who want to secure contributors; speaking engagements (virtual/in-person) that allow them to sell their books; in-person events to sell their books at in exchange for promoting the event; launch a book club; etc.
- Business and professional women who provide support services and products that are looking for exposure and new clients.
- Leaders of women’s business groups & membership sites who want to grow or monetize their membership and secure advertisers & sponsors.
Business and professional women who would like to be a part of a beta WP Marketing Cluster member’s LinkedIn Team 100, should fill out the Google Form to introduce themselves. FYI: Beta WP Marketing Cluster members Audrey Bell Kearney (Metro Atlanta), Donna Smith Bellinger (Chicagoland), and Kim Beasley (Kansas City Metro) are looking for female LinkedIn users who can spread the word about the summer launch of the metro chapters they are spearheading for the One Million Woman Link Up (1MWLU).