Let’s Cross-Pollinate Our Female LinkedIn Connections
Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich is organizing Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021 — A Co-Marketing Conversation Between LinkedIn’s Women in Biz Community to lay the foundation for its 2021 goal, gathering the collaborative marketing partner preferences of 200,000 B2B female LinkedIn users for its new partnering database. The info will be used to spark collaborative marketing relationships between 1,000,000 professional, Main Street & virtual business women so they can thrive INSTEAD OF just survive by cross-pollinating their marketing skills and female LinkedIn connections.
Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021 — A Co-Marketing Conversation Between LinkedIn’s Women in Biz Community is broken down into 10 powerhouse daily posts that contain 3 innovative segments designed to spark in-depth discussions between LinkedIn’s women in business community.
- Motivational quote to get participants into the mindset to collaborate.
- Discussion topic that allows participants to talk freely about their business in a strategic yet safe manner while they gather business intelligence about the other participants.
- Assignment of a micro-task. A Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich collaborative PR/marketing perk will be awarded for each task they complete.
To jumpstart Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021 — A Co-Marketing Conversation Between LinkedIn’s Women in Biz Community, Jerrilynn B. Thomas, founder of Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich, is inviting 100 of her powerhouse female LinkedIn connections to collaborate. As thanks for “seeding” the conversation by responding to the posts and sharing them with their female LinkedIn connections, they will be highlighted in the 2021 LinkedIn Rolodex of Innovative Female Biz Coaches & Consultants published on LinkedIn’s publishing platform.
How the Collaboration Will Work
Women who step up to collaborate with Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich will receive a list of the posts to share over a 10 day period of time in their LinkedIn feed as well as on their Company Page. Their listing in 2021 LinkedIn Rolodex of Innovative Female Biz Coaches & Consultants will be built out along the way. Once they’ve sent out their 10th post, their listing will be complete.
- Share post #1: Their name and business along with a link to their LinkedIn profile will be added to the article.
- Share posts #2 – 3: The headline from their LinkedIn profile will be added to their listing.
- Share posts #4 – 6: The link to their LinkedIn Company Page will be added to their listing.
- Share posts #7 – 8: The link to their website will be added to their listing.
- Share posts #9 – 10: The link to their promotional video (event, sale, podcast, etc.) will be added.
Our Ideal Collaborative Marketing Partners
- Business/networking experts/organizers who specialize in women’s business events (retreats, cruises, mixers, seminars, conferences, pop-ups, etc.)
- Business coaches/consultants who give webinars and or create e-courses
- Podcasters/vloggers as well as vodcasters
- Business and professional women who provide support services and products (VA, video creation, website development, mobile marketing, content creation, etc)
- Authors that specialize in B2B topics
- Leaders of women’s business groups/membership sites
Are you a fit?