Get Founding Partner Status
The One Million Woman Link Up does not offer memberships. Membership implies something will be done for you. Whereas the women who get involved will work together to build the One Million Woman Link Up so it can benefit their bottom-line. The women who get involved are referred to as Founding Partners.
Get Involved for Only $50
- One Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich! PITCH Session to record your collaborative marketing partner preferences
- Shout Out on LinkedIn to announce your participation and collaborative marketing partner preferences
- Listing on SmartWomenPartner.com
- Exclusive newsletter that highlights collaborative marketing opportunities offered by other One Million Woman Link Up founding partners
- Access to participants of over 15 powerhouse collaborative marketing LinkedIn networking events on our journey to connect 200,000 female LinkedIn members in 2020
- Power calls to keep you plugged into the opportunities to piggyback on the One Million Woman Link Up and updated on prospective collaborative marketing opps with other participants while helping you improve your LinkedIn expertise
- Full-page profile and promo video that is published on SmartWomenPartner.com’s Women’s News Bureau that are promoted across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Alignable & More – BONUS PERK (20 MAX)
One Million Woman Link Up
Our Collaborative Marketing Blog
Stay on top of our collaborative marketing projects
The beta WP Marketing Cluster organized as part of the One Million Woman Link Up (1MWLU) is conducting a drive to help participants lay the foundation for their personal LinkedIn Team 100.
Striking Out on Your Own in 2021 Congratulations on your decision to start your own business and wanting to learn how to grow your startup business using LinkedIn. You probably used LinkedIn to keep up with your fellow workers and potential job opportunities. However,...
Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich Virtual Chapters Launching for Metro Atlanta, Chicago & Kansas City Areas
Partner to Grow Your Female Client Base Using LinkedIn as Your Marketing Playground Ladies, whether your offline source of clients has dried up due to the coronavirus pandemic or your online business has slowed down because of it, your focus should be...