Example of How to Use Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich's LinkedIn Co-Marketing Program
Sharon Booker of S. D. Booker International, LLC, and Donna Smith Bellinger, aka Your Sales Manager on Demand, are participants in Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich’s LinkedIn co-marketing program. Sharon’s expertise is in marketing automation whereas Donna’s is in sales and she’s highly skilled in giving virtual sales training events. They are dream co-marketing partners.
Sharon can reach out to Donna to pitch her on being a special guest expert during one of her sales webinars to offer tips on how to use marketing automation to support the sales strategies she teaches. As a bonus, she can offer to provide a marketing automation e-book to her attendees thus ensuring the guests have a reminder of her business.
Once they nail down the details and create promotional graphics using Canva, Sharon and Donna can begin co-marketing using some of LinkedIn’s key features to boost participation.
- Donna can invite Sharon to be a part of her LinkedIn Live to announce the webinar and get exposure in front of her LinkedIn connections. Sharon can reciprocate by inviting Donna to be a part of her LinkedIn Live to discuss her sales webinar and invite the audience to post questions they would like to see answered when she conducts the webinar. They can share the recordings in each other’s feeds and repurpose them to promote the webinar.
- Donna can create a LinkedIn Event using her LinkedIn Company Page to invite her 1st connections to her webinar. LinkedIn Events allow you to list speakers so she can add Sharon as a guest speaker. This way, Sharon will be able to invite her 1st connections. By using her Company Page instead of her profile to set up the event, Donna will have access to a sign-up form supplied by LinkedIn. She can download the list to share with Sharon. Their LinkedIn Live videos can be used as content on the event page.
- Donna can use LinkedIn’s Publishing Platform to create an article around her LinkedIn Live video to promote her event and share a few tips while showcasing Sharon as her guest speaker. She can include marketing automation preparation tips to get her audience excited. Sharon can create a LinkedIn article around her LinkedIn Live video to promote her participation in Donna’s webinar and include tips provided by both of them. The link to the LinkedIn Event page should be inserted into their articles to drive traffic to it.
- Donna and Sharon can do a Part 1 and Part 2 prep piece that ties together their LinkedIn newsletter audiences. They can give their subscribers homework to prepare their businesses for the sales and marketing automation strategies they will learn during the webinar. A link to the other part of the homework should be included in their newsletters along with a brief business bio. They can coordinate their schedules to send out their newsletters on the same day or 24 hours apart.
- Both of the articles and newsletters can be shared on their individual LinkedIn Company Pages. Then the links to the posts on their Company Pages can be shared in their feeds using a branded hashtag and a call to action for their audience to register and share the posts. This will allow them to grow their LinkedIn Company Page followers.
- To keep the buzz going, they can do a countdown in their LinkedIn feeds using Canva images with posts that drive their audience to the LinkedIn Event page. Sharon and Donna can do joint LinkedIn Lives and podcasts together hosted by their connections that are associated with their Five to Thrive to tap into their audiences. After the webinar, they can tag participants on LinkedIn in thank you posts.
We will keep you updated on the progress of our 2021 Influential Women LinkedIn Business Lists so you can request to be included. The lists include Influential African American Business Women You Should Follow On LinkedIn; Phenomenal Female B2B Authors Who Can Take Your Business to the Next Level; 200,000 Business Introductions: Female LinkedIn Members Who See the Value in Rising to the Top Together; & more.