Dust Off Your LinkedIn Membership
Get Reacquainted With LinkedIn's Individual Features
Smart Women Partner will take you on a 90 minute guided tour of LinkedIn during a 90 minute webinar. $75 value, Complimentary
- We will explore every section of your LinkedIn profile from top to bottom so you can make updates on the spot and take advantage of the visibility features that are now incorporated into it.
- We will explore how to create posts along with how to upload documents, images, videos, etc., as well as how to save them as drafts.
- We will explore how to create a LinkedIn newsletter as well as publish articles using your personal and LinkedIn Company Page.
- We will explore the Creator Mode along with LinkedIn Live & Audio Events
- We will explore how to set up and update LinkedIn Company Pages.
- We will explore LinkedIn Event Pages that can be set up using your personal profile as well as your LinkedIn Company Page.
- & so much more to get you comfortable with using LinkedIn’s individual features.
Yearbook Celebrates LinkedIn's Female B2B Content Creators
Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich’s annual “Yearbook”, created as part of the LinkedIn Co-Marketing Lab Event Series, highlights the top activities of LinkedIn's female B2B community, as well as the latest platform updates that helped them up their game. The publication includes tons of tips and tricks on how to use LinkedIn features collaboratively, PR holidays you can use to build joint content around, introductions to SWPGR program participants you can reach out to for collaboration, and much more. Request your complimentary copy today.