Exclusive Message for List of “Influential African American Women on LinkedIn”
Make the Most of Your Inclusion on Our Business List
Explore the collaborative marketing opportunities provided by Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich.
- Kick things off by learning about the One Million Woman Link Up. The powerhouse business initiative/movement was launched to spark revenue-generating collaborative marketing relationships between 1,000,000 professional, Main Street & virtual businesswomen. Use your involvement to sell out your events; catapult your book and ecourse sales; fill up your coaching and consulting hours; grow their membership base; and so much more. Review the info below about the bonus perks available for the next 10 women who get involved.
- Request a seat on the Steering Committee for the “Why Black Lives Matter to Me” art/essay contest for kids. It’s an opportunity to shine a spotlight on yourself while giving back. We need 10 people ASAP to help shape and bring the contest to life. Review the info below.
- Add yourself to the guestlist for the upcoming virtual event Women Partner Week: Connecting Influential Women of Color Using LinkedIn event. It’s a one time opportunity to network with some of the women involved in the One Million Woman Link Up who can open up business doors for you.
Exclusives Perks for New One Million Woman Link Up Participants
Women included on the list of Influential African American Women on LinkedIn have the opportunity to take advantage of two bonus perks as thanks for getting involved in the One Million Woman Link Up.
- Their “Women on the Move” news blurb, link to their business story, and collaborative marketing partner pitch audio will be published on SmartWomenPartner.com as part of its new landing page (currently under construction) for the list of Influential African American Women on LinkedIn to in celebration of Black Business Month (August).
- A special newsletter to mark Minority Enterprise Development Week (Aug. 18 – 24) that showcases an article or press release written by them will be sent out to showcase their expertise.
The One Million Woman Link Up is for …
Coaches & Consultants who give webinars and or create e-courses who want to fill their seats, sell their sponsorship/advertising packages, and attract speaking engagements.
Biz Experts & Organizers who specialize in women’s business events (retreats, cruises, mixers, seminars, conferences, pop-ups, etc.) who want to fill their seats and sell their sponsorship/advertising packages.
Podcasters & Vloggers who are looking to expand their female audience; fill their guest spots; and secure sponsors/advertisers.
Authors that specialize in B2B topics who want to secure contributors; speaking engagements (virtual/in-person) that allow them to sell their books; in-person events to sell their books at in exchange for promoting the event; launch a book club; etc.
Biz Service & Product Suppliers who provide support services and products (VA, video creation, website development, mobile marketing, content creation, etc) that are looking for exposure and new clients.
Get involved today if you feel that the business initiative/movement is a fit for you.
Seeking Steering Committee Members for "Why Black Lives Matter to Me" Kid Art/Essay Contest
You are invited to collaborate with Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich by getting involved in the Steering Committee that is forming for the children’s art/essay contest, “Why Black Lives Matter to Me”.
She is looking for bankers, politicians, educators, businesswomen, professional women, and more to get involved to quickly plan and roll out the contest as part of back to school. She will need judges, social media volunteers, prize donations for K-12 school-age children, website support, PR, and more. Entries will be accepted September 1 – October 31, 2020. Judging will take place in November.
Her goal is to develop a project that could also be a fundraiser for Black Lives Matter and help children understand white privilege. The idea is to run an art/writing contest ($1) entry fee. To draw and write (1 paragraph or so) “Why Black Lives Matter to me.” All entries could be posted on a webpage, all participants would receive stickers or some sort of small prize. We would have some artists, educators as judges, and pick winners from each age category (to be determined). The winners would have their art/essay included in a paperback book that would be sold as a fundraiser for a nonprofit that works for racial justice and winners would get a free copy of the book.
Request to be a part of the Steering Committee. It’s an opportunity to network with other influential business and professional women and generate exposure for your marketing projects.
Complimentary Event ... Women Partner Week: Connecting Influential Women of Color Using LinkedIn Kicks Off Black Business Month
Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich is joining forces with Tamla Oates-Forney of rol(her)dex®, Kynia Starkey of SHE-OO, and Paulina Lopez of The Business of WE on a Women Partner Week event August 3 – 10 to facilitate introductions and collaborative marketing partnerships between influential women of color (African American, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, Native American and more) using LinkedIn. Women Partner Week offers time-starved business and professional women the opportunity to build awareness of their entrepreneurial ventures and forge high-powered collaborative marketing partnerships with female LinkedIn members from around the globe who see the value in rising to the top together.
It’s one time opportunity to participate in a Women Partner Week event.